G Suite is an app that makes every business grow smartly. It also includes a variety of apps and features that come in an easy to use an app like Hangouts, Calendar, Currents for communication, Drive for storage, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Forms, and Sites for helping your business to find the right solution for business problems. You can choose a plan according to your business requirement.
What G-suite includes?
Gmail has been there since 2004 till now it’s one of the most trending applications when it comes to email with almost over 1.2 billion users.
G Suite for business will allow all your employees to have their own Gmail accounts with unique email addresses mentioning your business domain name (example: business name is an employee name is joey so he can get the id as email@example.com).
A calendar is used for scheduling calls with clients/employees and setting up meetings/event dates and reminders for important projects.
Google Calendar can help you in keeping your schedule organized. One of the great things about using google calendar in G Suite is the ability to create multiple calendars that are accessible to everyone in your company so that no important dates are missed.
Google Docs and Google Sheets
Google Docs and Google Sheets are the most commonly used tools we are using almost daily. This allows us to create and edit text documents and spreadsheets. Upload your documents to make them easily editable in platforms like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF files.
Google Keep is a note-taking service developed by Google, only a few people know about this tool. Simply, Google Keep is like a notepad that connects to your Drive. It also supports photo notes, voice notes, and checklists.
Google Drive is life as it allows you to store, access, and share all your important files in one secure place which you can access anywhere and any time.
You will have easy access to them from any device. G-suite pricing includes 3 plans in which Basic plans come with 30GB of storage for every employee. G-suite plan change with G-suite pricing. G-suite Business and Enterprise plan come with team editions that provide unlimited storage so you will always have enough space for your files.
The best part of google drive is when you upload files to your Drive, they are stored in secure data centers so If your computer, phone, or tablet is lost or broken, you can still access your files from other devices.
Admin console in G-suite refers to an important role as it allows business owners to easily manage everything from one single place. It does everything from adding new users and groups, managing devices, configuring security settings, add new custom domains for your business.
The new Google Hangouts Chat released in February 2018 is something like Google’s new competing tool. It is a dedicated group workspace where you chat with individual chat and chats with multiple people (group chat).
Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet allows us to make video calls and conference calls a way better. The meet is fully integrated with G-suite, so can easily join meetings directly from a Calendar event or email invite.
We all have probably filled out Google Forms many times. It is used to collect specific information regarding something particular. It makes collecting information easy.
Google Sites makes building websites easy. You can just drag the content where you need it. When you create a new site, it’s automatically added to your drive along with your other files.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office product line. It is a line of subscription services. The brand supports plans that allow using of the Microsoft Office software suite above the life of the subscription, as well as software as a service product for business environments, It involves hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, among others. All Office 365 plans consist of automatic updates with no additional charges.
It was launched in 2001, Office 365 is a cloud-based, subscription model version of Microsoft’s one of the popular productivity suite Microsoft Office.
Office 365 includes similar applications as traditional versions of Office, which include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and rest depending plan to plan it, might also include other apps and services such as Publisher, Planner, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Access, Skype, and Microsoft Teams.
What Office 365 includes?
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- OneDrive for Business
Why G-Suite is a better choice above Office 365?
- G Suite provides both options as you can use G Suite and MS Office documents, not like Office 365 where you can only create simple MS documents but with G Suite, it can be any easy to preserve formatting accurately when working with MS documents in G Suite.
- Costing of G-suite is better and cheaper than Office 365. Google offers better Plant data-wise than most of the Microsoft plans, which gives you amazing features with an unlimited amount of cloud storage matching your business need without any tension of shortage of storage space
- G Suite is highly scalable as there are no limits on the number of users regardless of what plan you’re on whereas in Office 365 the cheapest ‘Business’ plans to cap the number of your users at 300.
- G Suite is amazing for collaboration-focusing on a solution to perform better and with Office 365, collaboration features were integrated into an existing desktop-based product that has a history of being used in the ‘local’ context. So we can say that the G Suite collaboration features are arguably a bit stronger.
- G Suite will get you eDiscovery, site building tools, email archiving, and legal holds on inboxes (amongst other advanced features) available at least price possible
- The Google apps are certainly faster than Microsoft Office desktop equivalents as google apps interfaces are clean and intuitive and, so long as a good internet connection is being used, load fast
- G Suite a good solution for businesses where multiple devices and operating systems are used. it gives you a fast and amazing experience.
- As G Suite is cloud-based this brings the advantages to the user to get all the updated and latest features in fact that G Suite may encourage users to use the cloud more, with all the collaboration-related benefits this brings.
- The best advantage of Google’s Drive Stream is it works with more Windows and Mac operating systems than Microsoft’s equivalent One Drive Files on Demand product.
Shipra Technologies is an IT Product and Services Company. We now offer G Suite setup and migration services, which will get your business set up on either of these platforms quickly and with a minimum of fuss with experts helping you to get started with the best service provider. We can set you up from scratch, or migrate all your existing calendars and email across in a well-planned, hassle-free migration.
Contact us now to find out how we can help your business in achieving your business goals.