Google’s Workspace is a set of applications used for communication and collaboration which helps in your business growth. It is the service you can get for your company communication and collaboration on various important tasks and projects.
If you are confused about whether Google Workspace is the right decision for you. In this article, we will go through 15 of its top features to know how it stands out among competitors and beneficial for you.
Top 15 Features of Google Workspace
1. Professional Email addresses for every user: – According to research 72% of customers communicate for business worldwide via EMAIL. You may also use your email to communicate with customers, clients, vendors, and suppliers. Therefore, the email address of you and your employees matters a lot to everyone. And Google Workspace gives the ability to provide any employee a professional email address.
The major difference between the regular and professional email address is that regular ends with @gmail.com and professional email address ends with @yourcompanyname.com. All these features help in email marketing and promoting your company name.
2. Enterprise-grade Google Apps that work in harmony:- In Google Workspace, you get high-quality Google applications such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, hangout, and more. Google Workspace has lots of features that you will not get in the free Google Workspace Plan. For example:- In the Google workspace plan version, you will get multiple calendars for scheduling meetings and much more.
3. Double the cloud storage for every user: – Google Workspace stores everything you do in Cloud. It includes files of Google drive, email, and drafts in Gmail, conversions of hangouts, and much more. In the free version, you will get only 15 GB of storage. But in the Google workspace plan, you can buy various plans for more storage and features according to your business or company requirements.
4. A marketplace that helps you discover thousands of Google workspace apps:- This feature of Google Workspace helps it to separate from the combination. There are many types of applications available for accounting, educational apps, and much more. This section also includes add-on that connect to workspace apps and enhance their functionality.
5. Flexible user account management:- In the Workspace account, you can create as many users as you want. In fact, it is possible to put multiple users inside a group and manage it as well. You can give them permission to share documents, files, etc.
6. Ability to manage Data with Google Vault.:- With the help of Google vault, you can easily manage your sensitive information, files, and folders. However, it has a feature to keep your data safe, handled perfectly, and easily accessible when you need it.
7. Add additional services to your G-Workspace account:-You may need additional applications and features for your work later. For this, you can get all these services without subscribing to a completely new plan. You can get services like Google Analytics, Google vault, Google cloud search, YouTube, blogger, and much more.
8. Ad-free and mobile responsive apps: – Google Workspace has applications such as Google docs that work offline. You can use all applications on your Laptop/PC and mobile phones. Whether it’s an iPhone or Android smartphone, these are high-quality, beautifully designed Google workspace mobile apps.
9. Security Dashboard that shows you how safe Google Workspace Environment is: – Google Workspace environment will expand more users, emails, and more files. Through this, you can know how safe your users and google workspace data. In the Security dashboard, you can also monitor your entire google workspace account.
10. Ability to assign your different roles: – In Google workspace you can assign your roles to other users too. There are two ways in which a role can be assigned i.e. – Predefined roles and custom lines. Predefined roles show roles that are already available. On the other hand, custom roles show the exact features you want. Other roles such as User Admin, Services Admin, Mobile Admin, and more available by default to all employees.